To Become a Member
The membership is based on a period of one year between July 1 and June 30 of the following year.
The annual membership fees are:
$40 - Breeder Membership
$25 - Individual Membership
$10 - Friend Membership (non-voting)
free - Puppy Membership (non-voting)
The application form shall be filled, signed and sent by e-mail to email@example.com or by mail to:
Club Barbet Canada
8426, avenue des Belges
Montréal QC H2P 2B2
Membership fee corresponding to the chosen membership category can be paid when you will be accepted by the Club. Payment can be made by sending an etransfer or by mailing a cheque payable to Club Barbet Canada or by Paypal.
Why become a member?
- Because the Club is devoted to the Barbet and is the reference in Canada.
As a breeder or owner of the Barbet, the Club:
- Gives you the opportunity to liaise with the Barbet community.
- Assists or supports you in various approaches related to the breed.
- Gives you information on the breed, advice on education, health, grooming and answers your questions.
- Helps you to register to the events of the Canadian Kennel Club.
- Organizes gatherings, seminars, activities,
- Publishes and sends electronically to its members, three times a year, Barbet Barks!, a bulletin dealing with various topics.
- Offers to its members a reserved section on the internet site which gives you access to all the information you may need.
- Provides member access to our Facebook group Club Barbet Canada Members Only.
All members are of equal status. All members shall agree to abide by the Code of Ethics that Club Barbet Canada endorses and promotes as well as the Bylaws of the Club.
The application form is not required unless you have updated information to submit.
Please provide the renewal fee by etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the club address below or by Paypal at The Barbet Boutique.